The Health Library can really help students with your studies.
- Borrow books
- Access online resources such as articles, journals and ebooks
- Use the facilities at the library such as printing, photocopying and scanning
- Log on to the computers in the IT Suite
- Use the study areas for silent, individual or group study
- Complete our short online etutorials to get started with our resources
- Attend training sessions arranged by your tutors to help you to develop your information skills and use our resources effectively