We have a range of core textbooks to help support junior doctors starting out in clinical practice. All these titles are available to UHNM staff via Clinical Key ebooks:
- Goldman-Cecil Medicine
- Gray's Anatomy
- Macleod Clinical Examination
- Chapman & Nakielny's Guide to Radiological Procedures
- Kumar and Clark's Clinical Medicine
- Churchill's Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis
- Ferri's Color Atlas and Text of Clinical Medicine
- Ferri’s Practical Guide: Fast Facts for Patient Care
- Pediatric Clinical Skills
- Pediatric Decision-Making Strategies
- 2017 Intravenous Medications
- Laboratory Tests and Diagnostic Procedures
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology
To access Clinical Key log in using your NHS Athens username / password. You can then search for an ebook title. Many ebooks can be read offline. To be able to download ebook chapters to read, you need to activate your account.
You can learn more about the features of Clinical Key and how it can help you via our Information Skills for Health blog.